Game Changer Program
Most of the developers chase the same 1% of games that will become a top chart hit. Our new offer turn the other 99% into profits.
Here's a scenario you probably know:
Developing a prototype
Dropping the game
99% of the hyper-casual games go through this cycle. The reason is simple: everyone is looking for the next hit, while no one bothers to publish a game for a solid 4-figure profit.
BREAKING THE PARADIGM
As a publishing house, Ovivo is committed to creating new publishing opportunities, this is why we're excited to announce our new program, 'The Game Changer'.
The program is tailored to publish full hyper-casual games and generating profits from day one! And here's the best part: We're doing it without reaching $0.3 CPI.